Booking your appointment
Everyone aged 18 and over in England is now entitled to receive a Covid-19 vaccine. You can book your appointment at the NHS Covid-19 vaccination centre on The Street, Westfield via the national booking system.
First and second doses of the Pfizer Covid-19 vaccine and second doses of the Astra Zeneca Covid-19 vaccine are available at the centre. The centre is open 7 days a week, from 8:30am to 7pm.
When you book your appointment, you will need:
- your name and date of birth
- your NHS number
You should book a vaccination appointment as soon as possibe to make sure you can be protected from becoming seriously ill with Covid-19.
If you are unable to leave the house to travel to your vaccination appointment and cannot arrange for someone to help you, please contact your GP practice for advice on alternative ways to be vaccinated.
Speak to a healthcare professional before you book your Covid-19 vaccination appointment if you:
- have ever had a serious allergic reaction (anaphylaxis)
- have ever had a serious allergic reaction to a previous vaccine
- are pregnant
- are breastfeeding
- are currently positive for Covid-19 or have symptoms of Covid-19
- have had Covid-19 in the last 28 days